Indigo is devoted to making rapid and determined progress for a long-term future. The company stated that it intends to achieve net-zero emissions by 2035. Last year, the Company launched the “Write the Future – Indigo Sustainability Initiative,” which included a comprehensive evaluation of the company’s operating carbon footprint as well as a set of action items that could be implemented right now. It is now working on a comprehensive review of its product emissions. In October 2021, the Company will reveal its entire net-zero baseline and yearly objectives.
In February 2021, the Company pledged to take measures to address systematic anti-Black racism by signing the BlackNorth Initiative Pledge. Engaging the Black community and giving unconscious bias and anti-racism training are among the actions and goals stated in the Pledge that are being executed or planned.
Customers may now listen to meaningful discussions about the art and science of living well on Indigo’s Well Said podcast, which connects them to trusted voices in well-being to help them live with purpose and intention.
Mini Marché, a new local business concept from IndigoKids and IndigoBaby, is the first of its kind. A program that highlights and supports small, local Canadian companies by giving them the chance to be showcased in a dedicated shop-in-shop’ experience on indigo.ca and in select best indigo books promo code and Chapters locations. The Mini Marché casting call sought new and unusual companies that met any of the following criteria: women-owned, BIPOC-owned, LGBTQ2+-owned, environmentally friendly, and charitable.
Indigo debuted Nóta, a new range of notebooks and diaries created from FSC-certified paper and recyclable materials under its brand. Responsible design goods such as stationery, notebooks, calendars, and gift wrap round out the collection.
Indigo began expanding its thriving children’s and toy business in 2009, with an emphasis on best indigo books promo code, creative play, and specialized toys. The IndigoKids experience is presently available in all 89 big format sites. Online at indigo.ca, you’ll find a larger selection of books, toys, birthday present ideas, and loot bag items.
IndigoKids is pleased to provide complimentary in-store gift wrapping for all children’s presents. Indigo is also the exclusive Canadian vendor of American Girl’s dolls. The Company opened the first American Girl specialized shops in Canada at IndigoKids in Vancouver, Toronto, and Ottawa in 2014.Indigo currently has six American Girl specialty shops throughout Canada and is now offering the full American Girl product line online at indigo.ca, demonstrating the company’s commitment to becoming the country’s top specialized kids’ book and toy store.Click here to get the best discounts on Indigo books through Skyrocketdeal.
Indigo Books Beliefs
- Customer Engagement: We exist to bring joy to our customers’ lives via our interactions with them and through our products.
- Customer Happiness: Everyone in the firm should be aware of how their job contributes to the production of happy customer experiences.
- Respect: We owe each other the same amount of respect and care that we would show a beloved friend, regardless of status or position.
- Teamwork: We must create an environment in which each individual is motivated to achieve his or her full potential.
- Passion, creativity, and innovation are the keys to long-term profitability and success. This should be reflected in the work of everyone who works at Indigo. As a firm, it is our responsibility to encourage and reward the presentation of these qualities.
- We must give back to the communities where we do business.