If you live in places where drought conditions are quite common, Astroturf are the only options to give your lawn an attractive look. While you choose to install Astroturf, there is no need to worry about infringement of landscaping guidelines or water instructions of your Local Homeowners Association.
Key Benefits of installing Astroturf in your home lawn:-
(1) Zero Maintenance: Well, it would be a hyperbolical expression to state that Astroturf requires Zero Maintenance. But, yes minimal maintenance is one of the key benefits of Astroturf. You can spend your precious time with your family or relax during your leisure hours instead of investing it in lawn care.
(2) Eradicates Puddling: Grooves and valleys where water can accumulate are eliminated by rolling and smoothing out the ground appropriately, before installing Astroturf. Moreover, to prevent pooling in low areas, small irrigation channels are also added to aid in draining away the excess water.
(3) Zero Grass Stains: There is no chance of small children to get unsightly grass or mud stains on their clothing or their shoes, no matter how hard your children play on Astroturf. It is quite difficult to get rid of the long green or brown streaks that your child may come across while sliding in natural grass. But, with Astroturf, there is no such possibility, ensuring absolutely no grass stains.
(4) Zero Grooves and Bare Spots: Your lawns and gardens, made of natural grass, may have a huge number of bare spots or grooves, just because of heavy foot traffic. Astroturf can combat the constant pressure of being walked on, as they are extremely irrepressible. As long as the filler is in place, the blades of Astroturf will snap back and stay upright.
(5) Shade isn’t a matter of concern: One of the key benefits of Astroturf is that they do not require direct sunlight, unlike, natural grass, which will fade and die in shaded areas. Astroturf are able to maintain their color and size, without depending on sunlight and water, and for this reason, Astroturf is the best choice for shaded areas.
(6) Safe for Pets and Children: To help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria, Astroturf now comes with an anti bacterial. While natural grass lawn requires harmful pesticides, fertilizers or other toxic chemicals, to maintain them, there is no such case with Astroturf, , and therefore, your children or pets can safely play on them, without the risk of getting exposed to harmful chemicals.
(7) Zero requirement of Harsh Fertilizers: Astroturf are attractive and vibrant without the need of fertilizers on a regular basis, just because they do not grow or spread. Toxin free and lush green turfs can only be ensured with Astroturf. Moreover, harsh fertilizers can have an adverse effect on the local environment, leading to an overgrowth of algae in streams, rivers, ponds and lakes.
(8) Perfect Match for Recreational areas: For recreational areas like tennis courts, bocce ball courts, putting greens and = patio surfaces, Astroturf are the best options. Not only are Astroturf extremely resistant to wear and tear, but also can withstand high volumes of foot traffic. Moreover, if your turf is oddly shaped, Astroturf is the only option available to you as they are easy to cut and shape, allowing you to customize the pattern as per your requirements.
(9) Resistance to Droughts: To check the buildup of dust and also to prevent odors, Astroturf just requires them to be rinsed occasionally. In areas where drought conditions can be severe, Astroturf are the best choices as they require no water. In such areas, there are strict water restrictions due to lack of rain and other forms of precipitation. And if you, as the homeowner, violates these restrictions, strict penalties can be imposed on you.
Now, that you have gone through all the benefits of considering Astroturf for your dream lawn, Why wait any longer? Just get hold of the best Astroturf near you and offer your loving child the best gift he/she can expect from you. Moreover, the long lasting value and cost effectiveness of Astroturf, pushes it in the forefront to nurture the value of your home for several years.